Thursday, January 31, 2008

When Carolie Talks, People Listen

I don't know what it is exactly, but being about the sweetest thing on the planet probably doesn't hurt her at all. The simple fact of the matter is, when Carolie asks you to do a meme, you just can't seem to turn her down. I personally think it is because she is so polite. Lesson for your kids, right there.



So without further ado, here it is.



The Rules:



  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
    Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.

  • Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.

The Meme:

Five Random/Weird Facts About Me:

  • My parents names are (were...my father is gone now) Fred and Wilma. My mom remembers when there was a contest going on to name the stone-age family and is pretty sure one of her friends made some money off of that.
  • I was thirty years old the first time I saw the ocean.
  • Each of my four siblings and myself were all born in different states...with the exception of T. who was born in another country.
  • My brother has been in a film with Robert DiNero.
  • My children were both named after contractors who had touched our lives in one way or another...but really just so named because we liked the names

Top five places I want to visit or visit again:

  • Dublin
  • Rome
  • Vancouver
  • Africa
  • Beijing

Tag at least five friends:

2 comments:

Carolie said...

Ei, thank you so much for playing, and for your kind words! You make me blush. I wasn't sure anyone I asked would do it...but I hoped!

Your list *is* interesting! Now I want to talk to you about Dublin (I lived there with my first husband) and Vancouver (one of my favorite cities on earth!), and to hear more about how you and your siblings were born in four different places (move a lot as a kid??)

I have this image in my head of your parents, just due to the names, and it makes me giggle. And knowing your children's beautiful names makes me very curious about those contractors!

Tell us more, tell us more!

veganbaby said...

So...I want to know what movie your brother was in with him. Fred has a man crush on Robert DeNiro.

Yes, I did.


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.