Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Looking forward to:

Just thought I'd post a quick list. Looking forward is obviously an active dare, so I'll have to keep you posted. (smiles all around)

  1. Seeing my boys tonight. I always miss them while they are at their dad's.
  2. I just signed up to facilitate a small group at my church. Small Group Ministry is one of the coolest things in which I've ever participated, but I've been out of it for two years. Finding a group whose meeting times coincide with my parenting schedule has been challenging. I figured the only way to do it was to facilitate a group on MY schedule.
  3. I'm going to start planning a vacation for fall break with my boys. October is just around the corner.

1 comment:

veganbaby said...

Come to Texas! Wendy will be here! Jen, Jamie and Joy live in Texas too.

Yes, I did.


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.